Whatever your needs, there are plenty of reasons why buying an Apple Mac is a great idea.
We have put together this useful guide to the top ten reasons.
|Reason #1 - It just
Your toaster doesn’t crash. Your kitchen sink doesn’t crash. Why should your computer?
Plug it in. Turn it on. And you’re ready for anything.
- All of the essentials are built in.
- Flawless integration of hardware and software.
- Industrial-strength UNIX foundation.
- Time-tested security measures.
Think about the countless hours you would save if your computer worked when you wanted it to work and not the other way around. If your spend more of your time figuring out why your computer crashes than you spend taking out the rubbish, it’s time to get a Mac.
Reason #2 - You can make amazing stuff
iLife is an integrated and comprehensive suite to help you make anything! If you have ever wanted to print and share digital photos, make a movie, publish your own podcast, produce Hollywood-style DVDs, blog about your vacation, or make beautiful music, you'll need iLife (included with every Mac).
|Reason #3 - Everything-ready
|Reason #4 - 207,684
viruses? Not on a Mac
|Reason #5 - Still
the most advanced OS
The choice today is between an OS trying to catch up - and Mac OS X, leading the way.
- Do more in less time with a refined Desktop, new Finder features, Quick Look, and Spaces.
- Secure your data with Time Machine.
- Something for everyone, with over 300 new features.
|Reason #6 - The
latest Intel chips
What’s an Intel chip doing inside a Mac? A lot more than it ever did inside a PC. Intel processors are the most advanced chip today. And this is not just theoretical performance.
- The most advanced chip today.
- Speed up editing photos, applying special effects to movies, scrolling long web pages, and launching applications.
- Consume less energy.
|Reason #7 - No hunting
|Reason #8 - Design
that turns heads
Reason #9 - Built-in iSight camera on every new iMac, MacBook, and MacBook Pro
|Reason #10 - One-click
How many more reasons
do you need? Get a Mac! :-)